LSO St Luke's (formerly St Luke's [C of E] Church)
James and Hawkesmoor church consecrated in 1733, was finally abandoned after many repairs and underpinnings in 1959.
The church's eighteenth-century parish included John Wesley's Foundery Society, who took communion here.
Today the building has been extensively renovated and is no longer used for worship, but is a London Symphony Orchestra rehearsal, concert and orchestral music education space.
UBS and LSO Music Education Centre
Getting there [ TQ323824 ]