Methodist Church/Mission House
The union of the three main branches of British Methodism in 1932 brought together their missionary societies into the Methodist Missionary Society, and 'Mission House' was begun as their headquarters in 1939 as a symbol of this unity in action.
However, the BBC occupied the premises until 1946. Since 1996, the building has been 'Methodist Church House' when it became the offices for the major part of the British Connexional Team.
25 Marylebone Road
Getting there [TQ282820]