Built in 1889 as a memorial to John and Charles Wesley, this Methodist church contains the eighteenth-century communion table used by Samuel and John Wesley in the parish church and features a range of pictures and windows with Methodist associations.
Additional visitor information
Introductory talks to the Epworth sights are
available to groups through prior booking.
The church is located in recreational public
gardens with seating, which can be used for
Sundays: 10.45am Morning Worship (last
Sunday of the month 9.30am All Age Worship);
6pm Evening Worship.
First Sunday of the
month also 9.00am Holy Communion